daily eats

Oh, hello! Are you surviving the post- long-weekend week of work? My week has been busy (newsletter time at work) so I’m kind of ready for the weekend! You?
workout: 45 minutes walking on treadmill. I’m still really content with low-key exercise, so that’s what I’m doing! Lots of walking, 7-Minute and barre workouts. Every once in a while, I think about signing up for a race so I’ll start running again – and then I decide against it.
beverages: coffee + 1/2 & 1/2, per usual
breakfastblueberry bliss smoothie + a few kale cubes thrown in for good measure!
Daily Eats | A Nutritionist Eats
snacks: almonds + fresh fig. It was my first time trying a fresh fig and I’m still undecided on if I like them or not. The flavor was nice, but the texture was not my favorite.


Daily Eats | A Nutritionist Eats
yoga: 30 minutes of gentle yoga/stretching. One of my coworkers has been leading yoga every Wednesday over lunch and it is such a wonderful break in the day/week.
lunch: romaine + cucumber + kale (last minute addition) salad + my favorite cilantro dressing (trader joe’s!) with tuna + mayo + celery + onions. Lunch was supposed to be served with toasted pita and goat cheese, but the pita was moldy, so I turned it into a snack with crackers instead…
Daily Eats | A Nutritionist Eats
snackscrackers + goat cheese (at work) and a glass of shiraz (not at work).
Daily Eats | A Nutritionist Eats
dinner: I went into dinner not having any clue what it would be because we were headed to house/dog sit. We found some burgers (with cheese) + sweet potato puffs + pickles + onions + ketchup. At least I had vegetables at lunch! (Check out instagram to see the cute pup we watch!)
Daily Eats | A Nutritionist Eats
approximate nutrition stats: 1,898 calories, 104 grams fat (52%), 123 grams carbohydrates (28%), 18 grams fiber, 55 grams sugar, 89 grams protein (20%)
thoughts: Of course I always try to include vegetables at dinner, but it doesn’t always happen. Life goes on! Also, these posts stop me from mindless snacking – Richie was snacking on chips and salsa before dinner but I didn’t want to deal with a picture so I didn’t have any. :) 

Source : http://www.anutritionisteats.com/daily-eats-7-9-14/

No comments:

Post a Comment