The coolest citrus juice recipes


Citrus juice recipes
Citrus juice recipesCitrus juice recipes tend to be my favourite. When my husband & I travelled to Germany for our honeymoon, I couldn’t recover from how their fresh squeezed juice was in every cafĂ©. Since then I’ve  fallen in love (all over again) with the plain glass of orange juice.Things to note before you juice:Citrus usually take longer to juice. In the event you are in a time crunch & doing this for the first time, try another type. It takes more time to prep(peeling). Think me, though, it’s worth it.Most citrus fruits picked in the USA are picked before they are ripe, causing them to be acidic on the body. In the event you can, try to buy tree ripened citrus
fruits!Always peel citrus, the only exception is lemon & limes. Citrus contain oils that are indigestable in the peel so it needs to be removed before juicing. I find it simpler to cut the peel off in lieu of taking time to peel the fruit for citrus juice recipes. I cut as close to the pilth that I can, & then cut it in half so that it fits nicely in my juicer's feeding tube. No need to peel each piece.A note about sweetness: Citrus can be sweet, when juiced with pineapple or other fruits. A great way to treatment this is to dilute the juice with spring water or sparkling mineral water. For some citrus recipes, celery is a great addition to reduce sweetness.

Source : http://www.all-about-juicing.com/citrus-juice-recipes.html

No comments:

Post a Comment